Thursday, April 4, 2024

WEEK 9: FOOD IN LITERATURE class CANCELLED

Dear students,

unfortunately, I have to cancel our next class of Food in Literature on Monday, April 8. I am aware that a number of classes got cancelled this semester and there will not be enough time to substitute for them all. For this reason, the assignments for Week 9 (peer review of 1st draft and food journals) will be submitted as home assignments, not as in-class assignments. Detailed instructions on how to write and submit the home assignments are available in our team in MS Teams.

If you have any questions, feel free to email me or contact me via MS Teams.
I am looking forwards to seeing you all again in Week 10 for our final topic.

Silvia Rosivalová Baučeková
Department of British and American Studies
Faculty of Arts
Pavol Jozef Šafárik University in Košice